1. It is very unlikely that you’ll learn about it unless someone else invites you to see it.
2. You are shown something that initially sounds too good to be true.
3. You are given support for its validity, but mostly through personal stories, and hence your belief is based mostly on faith.
4. You are told that you must first believe before you can experience the incredible benefits.
5. You can measure your belief by the amount of good that goes on around you.
6. You are given a manual to guide you.
7. While you may not understand it at first, you are asked to be teachable and follow those who have already experienced what still lies ahead for you.
8. Along the way, you will encounter difficulties and you will need to ask for assistance.
9. When up, you’re asked to help others beneath you; and when down, you’re able to get help from above.
10. That assistance will be given in a form that will make you stronger and more self-sufficient.
11. You will not be perfect along the way, but as long as you believe, you will reach your destination.
12. You are asked to delay gratification by putting your own needs aside for the time being so you can help others first.
13. Providing this help will require dedication, persistence and hard work.
14. Do not fear people, but instead offer a hand to them even though they do not need your help.
15. By surrounding yourself with other good people who also carry the same beliefs and commitments, you are protected from negatives that can hurt you.
16. You are invited to come together on a regular basis to renew your vision.
17. As a result, you will learn more about yourself, about others, and about life.
18. In the end, you will have directly or indirectly helped thousands of people to live better lives and move on to a better place.
Source: Dr. Robert Neff from “Your First Year in Network Marketing” by Mark Yarnell and Rene Reid Yarnell, both trained as professional theologians!!